New way of sending the tester wraps. (January 2016)
- The current tester will post the wrap onto the next person. I will release the next address by email towards the end of the testing period.
- The wrap needs to be sent Royal Mail Special Delivery (this makes sure it has adequate insurance) and the receipt kept – a photograph should be sent to me please, with the tracking number visible.
- When sending the wrap please make sure it is inside a waterproof posting bag.
- The wrap doesn’t need to be washed unless needed (i.e dirty/smells). If you do wash please follow the washing instructions – there should be a label – if the label gets lost in transit I will keep an album on the tester page(labelled with the wrap’s name) with the details on so that you can always refer to it.
- Please check for any issues before posting it on i.e. loose threads, holes, marks. If you find anything please report it to me asap.
- I will keep the testing questions in the group so that you can access them yourself – as a paper copy will not be sent anymore. If you’d rather a paper copy I can post you some but you will need to post them back!
- Please try to keep the agreed testing period; if you have any issues contact me as soon as possible so that I can reshuffle people if necessary.
- Please remember I have quite a few people waiting patiently to try the wraps out; I completely understand that life happens and you might get a wrap from me but then find you don’t use it. Please don’t go silent – just keep me in the loop even if you can’t offer photos of use/feedback.
- Remember if you get lots of use – take photos, comment in the group/on the page and share, share, share. J
- No feedback is stupid/bad/not helpful. Don’t be mean but do be honest – I appreciate your thoughts: constructive criticism and praise helps me to move forward.
When it arrives:
- Check the wrap over, look for issues such as holes, marks, loose threads etc. If you find any problems, however small. I can then confirm if it is an issue or not.
- Please remember the TICKs guidelines and you will find the Baby Carrying Industry Alliance brochure in the files of the group – this will give you tips on safe baby wearing. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your child/ren.
- Let me know it has arrived safely.