Please read carefully – for testing Feather & Hay Baby Wraps
Way of sending the tester wraps:
- The current tester will post the wrap onto the next person. There will be a password protected post to find the next person/address to post onto.
- Please get in touch with the next tester to check they are available to receive the wrap. If you have any issues please get in touch with me before posting.
- The wrap needs to be sent Royal Mail Special Delivery (this makes sure it has adequate insurance) and the receipt kept – a photograph should be sent to me please, with the tracking number visible.
- When sending the wrap please make sure it is inside a waterproof posting bag.
- The wrap doesn’t need to be washed unless needed (i.e dirty/smells). If you do wash please follow the washing instructions – there should be a label – if the label gets lost in transit please so direct message Feather & Hay or if unsure please hand wash and line dry wraps.
- Please check for any issues before posting it on i.e. loose threads, holes, marks. If you find anything please report it to me asap. It may need to be posted to me first.
- Please take care of the wrap as you would you own. It may need washing, day to day dirt is to be expected but please do not smoke, leave wraps near animals etc.
- I do not have a set of tester questions anymore but do often ask for specific feedback – e.g. to try out a ‘shortie’ & give feedback on carries or capture certain types of photos.
- Please try to keep the agreed testing period; if you have any issues contact me as soon as possible so that I can reshuffle people if necessary.
- Please remember I have quite a few people waiting patiently to try the wraps out; I completely understand that life happens and you might get a wrap from me but then find you don’t use it. Please don’t go silent – just keep me in the loop even if you can’t offer photos of use/feedback.
- Remember if you get lots of use – take photos and share on the page or in the tester & chat group – I don’t get to wear myself so it is great to see how you are getting on with the wraps.
- No feedback is stupid/bad/not helpful. Don’t be mean but do be honest – I appreciate your thoughts: constructive criticism and praise helps me to move forward.
When it arrives:
- Check the wrap over, look for issues such as holes, marks, loose threads etc. If you find any problems, however small. I can then confirm if it is an issue or not.
- Please remember the TICKs guidelines and you will find the Baby Carrying Industry Alliance brochure in the files of the group – this will give you tips on safe baby wearing. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your child/ren.
- Let me or the sender know it has arrived safely.
Please note that by agreeing to take part in testing a product with Feather & Hay this contract includes the sharing of name, postal address and sometimes email to the previous tester. This is so that the wrap can be posted on to you. This is the only time I will share this information.